Top Magento 2 Shipping Extensions – Every Retailer Must Know
Of course, shipping is an essential component of every eCommerce firm. Magento extensions can help you provide a better and engaging shipping and purchasing experience to your customers.
All of Magento’s shipping extensions provide you complete command over your shipping plans. As a result, buyers have enormous options to select from when it comes to shipping methods.
Besides, it can assist you in determining consumer location, calculating delivery charges, establishing limits, and more.
So, let us discuss some of the best Magento 2 shipping extensions that can help you improve and handle your business’s shipping procedures. You can also hire Magento extension development services to create a custom add-on that meets your needs.
Magento 2 Shipping Extensions for Free
1. MagePlaza’s Multiple Shipping Flat Rates Extension
It’s a must-have Magento eCommerce store extension that allows business owners to create shipping costs based on location. As a result, your online eCommerce store’s reputation will improve, and consumer loyalty will increase.
- Cost visibility for each site is simple to handle
- Add 5 additional flat rates according to the country
- Organizing flat rates appropriately
- When buyers choose shipping rates that aren’t available in their area, show them an error notice
2. Matrix Rate Shipping Extension by Magearray
Magearray’s shipping extension allows shoppers to customize their delivery options based on several factors. Product weight, total amount, location, goods quantity, and so on are all included. In addition, the data recorded by the module is in CSV format, which allows for more accurate shipping charge estimation.
- Assess shipping charges costs on subtotal, cart weight, and quantity of goods, among other factors
- Show different delivery options for varying places
- Allow use of zip code when calculating delivery costs
- Support for defining and integrating shipping prices with CSV files
3. Multiple Flat Rate Shipping Extension By Meetanshi
Mostly the shipping charges for different locations vary. And factors on which the charges depend may include handling charges, product type, location, pricing, etc.
In this case, Meetanshi’s plugin assists merchants in overcoming Magento’s constraint of just having one delivery mode. It allows you to add 10 delivery modes to your store based on all different characteristics. Merchants will also have the ability to set the amount or percentage of product prices.
And this extension suits the best to those who ship the products in multiple countries.
- Allows you to pick the countries to implement unique flat rates to
- Enable or disable the flat rate
- Determine the shipping fees in a fixed price or percentage of goods cost
- To highlight the flat prices, choose a least and highest subtotal
4. Magento 2 Admin Shipping Method by BSS
Retailers can quickly build new shipping systems with the BSS shipping method and generate free delivery rules for product orders. Furthermore, once orders are placed, deliveries and bills are generated automatically.
- Supports automatically generated shipments and invoices for successfully place orders
- The headline, method title, and error notice can all be customized
- Creates orders in the backend for assigning the Admin Shipping mode
5. Free Shipping Bar by Sparsh Technologies
This add-on allows eCommerce store owners to create and display free shipping bars. Thus, encouraging customers to buy more items and receive free shipping.
Another excellent feature is you can add the shipping bar to as many store pages as you want.
- UI is user-friendly and adaptable
- Once the cart qualifies for free shipping, the shipping bar is replaced by a note of success message
- For different store views and audiences, create multiple shipping bars
- The free shipping bar can be displayed for a certain date range
6. MatrixRate Table Rate Shipping by WebShopApps
WebShopApps’ shipping extension allows store owners to deliver customers several shipping options depending on their location. Also, MatrixRate enables you to present consumers with enormous shipping prices and alternatives, which you can manage in a CSV file. It adds shipping filters based on a combination of cart quantity, product weight, and pricing to the table rate-based functionality.
- Customize shipping pricing according to the customer’s shipping address
- Show a variety of delivery options
- Customize shipping prices based on the weight of the cart, the number of the orders, or the order subtotal
- The documentation is excellent
7. Route Shipping Protection Extension
This extension provides a wide range of after-purchase solutions for every online eCommerce business. Route lets the Magento merchants optimize their selling experiences, set their brand apart, and boost customer lifetime value.
- Purchase protection against any theft, loss, or damage
- Tracking orders feature to keep the modern customers informed
- Keeps customer engaged throughout the journey
- Get complete control over brand experience right from checkout to delivery
- Increase customer loyalty, retention, and satisfaction
- Gather valuable data and insights about customers
ShippingEasy is one of the simple inventory, shipping, and consumer retailing resolutions for Magento-powered eCommerce stores. This comprehensive platform features live chat, phone, and other support, providing the best shipping costs. Thus, delivering increased business growth.
- Increases savings
- Connects with UPS and FedEx accounts and obtain the negotiated prices
- Provides Commercial Plus rates
To manage complex scenarios, ShipperHQ offers a shipping experience management solution called ShipperHQ®. It allows for international shipment and reduces shipping costs. You can choose the most cost-effective delivery options to give your store’s shipping a competitive edge over the competition.
- Provides accurate costs for every shipping type
- Enables live and customer shipping prices for more than 50 carriers
- Customize shipping costs based on shipping methods, carries, and products.
- Allows flat rate shipping and table rates
The Bottom Line
Of course, providing customers with seamless and flexible delivery alternatives will always result in client retention. As a result, the likelihood of their abandoning your store is reduced.
Implementing the best Magento 2 extensions as per the business needs is vital. Besides, several elements can influence your extension selection. For instance, if your shipping charges are too high, buyers may opt to buy from your competitors. So, set the appropriate shipping options and pricing to lower the abandonment rate.
You can also visit us at Magentofx. It is a Magento eCommerce development services company that is dedicated to helping Magento retailers succeed. Our certified and professional Magento is well-versed in integrating, building, or customizing extensions based on eCommerce requirements. We also incorporate pre-built Magento extensions in the eCommerce website to add the capabilities you require.
So, get in touch with us today to explore more!