Magentofx is always committed to safeguarding your privacy. We value the aim for which our website visitors give us their information. We do not share, rent and sell any personal information to any third party, and we do not believe in doing so in the future.
To Whom This Policy Is Intended To
This policy is designed for individuals (“audience” or “you”) who associate with Magentofx, sign up for our services (includes, products, request information and the chat support usage)
How Do We Gather Data?
According to the service you use, Magentofx gathers the data from any of the below sources:
1. Data We Demand
We might ask request, store, and process any of the below data categories when enquiring about the services:
- Your Name
- Your Country
- Your Email Address
- Your Skype ID
- Your Phone Number
- Any other relevant information
- Lucky Orange
Magentofx uses Lucky Orange’s to trace the usage of websites (incorporates cursor hoovers, scroll depth and clicks). Some sessions can also be recorded to track your compliance over our platform to further enhance the user experience.
3. External Tools
Magentofx also uses some of the external tools to gather the data related to your usage and compliance beyond our website that covers:
- Social plugins
For more engagement and visibility, we have our website links to several social media platforms. They gather, use and share the data according to their privacy policies for which we are not responsible.
We recommend that you examine the privacy policies of the social platforms we use: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
Why do we collect this data?
Collecting the data from the cookies can be anonymous or personally identifiable. Magentofx collects the data to:
- Give personalized service
- Build a secure platform
- Better performance
- Statistical report
How We Assure Security
Securing your personal data is crucial to us. We follow every possible measure to protect your data. There are administrative, physical barriers and essential technology to assure your information is available only to authorized systems. If there is any data breach, then we take immediate action and notify to concerned users and local authorities.
How we Use Your Personal Data
Magentofx stores and process the information collected for its legal interests and service delivery following all guidelines. The data is used to:
- Offer and manage our services.
- Promote our services and website experience.
- Interact with you by notification, email, or any additional contact information that you have given.
- Give any requisite third-party data that serve our services.
When We Share Your Personal Data
Your personal data is in safe hands. We do not share your data unless:
How Your Information Is Assured
We follow strict security measures to store your information to prevent it from unauthorized access. This implies we might ask you for ID proof and any other personal information before processing your enquiries further:
- Your explicit permission is obtained.
- You are mandated by law.
- Third-party is a part of a collaborator of Magentofx.
- To give essential third-party data that helps enable our services.
What You Can Do
We give you full control of the information we have stored and its subsequent uses. You can choose to:
- Unsubscribe of the mailing list and notification choices to stop receiving the communication.
- You can choose not to provide your personal information by filling the form and not accessing the chat support.
- You can amend your consent anytime provided earlier for any particular use.